How We Do Business
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- After office hours available by appointment
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
In order to maintain effective schedules, Pacific Northwest Audiology requires a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.
- Please check your insurance policy for coverages because many health insurance companies will not cover the cost of hearing aids.
- For eligible children and young adults under 21 who do not have health insurance, Medicaid will cover the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, including hearing aids (under the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) service).
- Children may be covered by their state’s early intervention program, or a State Children’s Health Insurance Program.
- Medicare does not cover hearing aids for adults, but diagnostic evaluations are generally covered if they are ordered by a physician.
- We are network providers for many health insurance plans. Please bring your insurance card and we will do everything possible to help.
Pacific Northwest Audiology accepts major credit cards, personal checks, debit cards, cash.
Financing – Click Image
CareCredit is like a “medical credit card” for expenses not covered adequately under your current insurance plan.
- Pacific Northwest Audiology offers 12 months interest free financing on most hearing aid and assistive listening device purchases. A minimum monthly payment is due each month, and as long as the balance is paid in full by the end of the 12 month period, no financing fees or interest charges will apply.
- We also offer CareCredit financing for up to 60 months. Our Front Desk Manager will help with the application if you wish.
Our Free Doctor Consultation
This is with a Doctor of Audiology…not a technician (Hearing Aid Specialist). We offer this service because we believe people should have the information they need to make informed decisions about their health care.
- This consultation is offered to all interested people as a public information service.
- A Doctor of Audiology will answer all your questions about hearing loss, the clinical process, diagnostic methods, and treatment options.
- This offer does not include a hearing assessment or test, and it is not an incentive for generating diagnostic, audiologic, hearing aid, or other professional services.
- Call 541-678-5698 and ask for a free Doctor consultation!
- Remember: Credentials matter! We have the most talented and knowledgeable team of Doctoral-level audiologists in the Region
Our Customers Like the Way We Do Business!
Best hearing-care service in Central Oregon
I’ve worked with around half a dozen different audiology labs, and Pacific Northwest Audiology is the best. Working with audiologist Dr. Ian S. Odgear is awesome; he is extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled with his equipment and software, thoroughly comprehensive in his approach and very personable. At every appointment, Dr. Odgear has been exhaustive in pursuing the very best solutions for my hearing care, and he always delivers. The facility’s sound booth is also state-of-the-art.
At one of PNWA’s events, which was very informative, I learned that tinnitus may be a sign of hearing loss. I went for a screening and found that my hearing is normal. My mom, who wears aids, also had a screening and was happy to know that her hearing level had not changed. The staff is very friendly and professional, and made sure we understood our screening results. We will continue to see PNWA for our hearing health. We highly recommend them.
Best Experience Ever
I was so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the people I interacted with. I learned so many facts about how my ears function. Getting to see my ear drum was really cool. The way the graphs were displayed on a large screen made it so easy to understand the status of my hearing ability. I would encourage you to have your hearing checked sooner rather than later.
I woke up with a major hearing problem on Monday morning. I called and got in first thing in the morning and then had help getting in touch with other doctors to help me. Thanks so much for you calm caring help.
Finally .. a solution I can work with.
I am new to the hearing loss world. I wasn’t aware I needed hearing aids until I had my evaluation at Pacific Northwest. the care I have received and the honest concern for me to reach my full hearing potential was a fresh breath of air. I have been more then satisfied with my care and my aids are beyond what I could have imagined.
The office staff is friendly and professional. Initial testing was complete and data gathered was shared in a timely fashion in layman’s terms. I am happy with my Resound hearing devices; they are comfortable and easy to use. Dr. Ian Odgear explained the components of my devices and how to synch with my iPhone and other electronics. Nice guy!
…and more than 400 other 5-Star Reviews!