- Research tells us that hearing loss contributes to thinking and emotional disorders, including dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and depression.
- A recent study supports a predictive relationship between audiometric patterns and cardiovascular status.
How We Can Help
- Pacific Northwest Audiology has the specialized equipment and training to uncover the potential for specific medical conditions.
- Our advanced diagnostic equipment far exceeds the technological capability of other local practices, allowing us to complement your diagnostic efforts for patients of all ages.
We are Doctors of Audiology, not hearing aid specialists!
We have the knowledge and experience to support your clinical practice at a high level for patients who exhibit the medical consequences of auditory disorders.
Dr. Li-Korotky has AuD, PhD, and MD (retired) credentials
Dr. Li-Korotky is the President and co-founder of Pacific Northwest Audiology. The Doctor studied at the best medical Universities in the world! She earned a Medical Degree with an emphasis in otology and otolaryngology at Zhengzhou University in China, a PhD in audiology with a thesis on Age-Related Hearing Loss from Karolinska Institutet in Sweden, and a Clinical Doctor of Audiology degree (AuD) from the University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences.
Dr. Li began her career as an ear surgeon, but her professional path led to hearing research, where she distinguished herself with more than 100 publications. The Doctor now focuses exclusively on clinical audiology, where she helps people feel younger and live more actively!
The Doctor is a highly acclaimed scientist and clinician
- Doctor of Audiology degree (AuD)
- PhD in audiology, with a thesis on Age-related hearing loss.
- Medical Degree (retired) with a sub specialty in otology and otolaryngology
- Board Certified in Audiology by the American Board of Audiology
- Gold Member of the American Tinnitus Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA)
- Extensive clinical and research experience in audiology, with more than 100 professional publications
Dr. Li-Korotky’s Professional Qualifications
- See Dr. Li-Korotky’s Curriculum Vitae
- A featured article by Dr. Li-Korotky: Age-related hearing loss: Quality of care for quality of life. The Gerontologist 2012; 52(2): 265-271.
An Appeal For Action
- Early detection and treatment by both physicians and Audiologists will promote a patient’s best recovery.
- Drop us an email at email@example.com, or call us at 541-678-5698. We will be happy to discuss a program tailored to your clinical needs.
Additional Support Benefits
- Our Physicians’ Corner web page is devoted to scientific studies of hearing loss, tinnitus, balance disorders, and links between auditory disorders and medical status, here
- We can provide publications, presentations, and educational seminars tailored to your clinical priorities.
- Dr. Li-Korotky uses a secure link on our practice management system to send comprehensive patient reports, including patient audiograms, test results, and chart notes, by email or fax.
And…we have more than 400 5-Star reviews!
These independent reviews will tell you everything you want to know about our staff …our services …our clinic …and our successes. Our customers have high expectations and we deliver! Learn more
Our customers expect the best and we deliver!
Super warm fuzzies!
Visiting Pacific Northwest Audiology is always a happy experience. Everyone is so kind and accommodating. Dr. Li and her entire team are very patient-focused, with a huge emphasis in customer service. Not only do they use the most cutting edge tests and technology, they sit with their patients and talk through *everything* – even leveling directly and graciously with our 10 year old. Questions and feedback are welcomed. They are truly a fantastic collaborative health team.
My favorite doctor
Dr. Li is by far the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I’ve ever seen. I’ve been a patient since she first opened PNWA, and she has consistently been interested in figuring out and helping me with my unusual problem. A local ENT office told me I’d just have to live with it, and offered no help at all. Not Dr. Li – love her!
I am a senior citizen. I have had MANY checkups, evaluations and care given for many things dealing with normal aging. I have NEVER in all that time encountered a more comprehensive and thorough exam or diagnosis. I would without any doubt or hesitation recommend or send my family or friends to Pacific Northwest Audiology for checkups or care. I am still amazed at the care I received!