Special Deals and Events
1. Connect and Thrive, 8.30.2017
Another great event on the way!
We will explore the similarities between psychology, neurosciences, and hearing research.
We are a social species and we are hardwired to connect with others. Research tells us that our need for social connections is as strong as our need for food, water and shelter.
- Social isolation leads to loneliness, mental decline, and early death
- People with hearing loss tend to drop out…they become socially isolated
- Learn how hearing tech empowers people to remain socially connected
- …and how connections empower life!
The bottom line: Hearing empowers social health and connections empower life!
This event will be on August 30, 2017. Call 541-678-5698 to register!
2. Monthly Hearing Information Seminars
- These hearing seminars are free to the public, and will cover a wide range of topics
- Presenters include Dr. Li AuD PhD, and Dr Ian Odgear AuD
- Presentations will be conducted in the Pacific Northwest Audiology Conference room, on the third Wednesday of each month, from noon to 2pm
- Seating is limited to 20 persons per session so an RSVP is necessary
- Call today at 541-678-5698 to reserve your seat
- See the table for details, below
3. Free Doctor Consultation
…with a Doctor of Audiology…not a technician (Hearing Aid Dispenser). We offer this public service so people can make informed decisions about their health care.
- This consultation is offered to all interested people as a public information service.
- A Doctor of Audiology will answer all your questions about hearing loss, the clinical process, diagnostic methods, and treatment options.
- This offer does not include a hearing assessment or test, and it is not an incentive for generating diagnostic, audiologic, hearing aid, or other professional services.
- Call 541-678-5698 and ask for a free Doctor consultation!
- Remember: Credentials matter! We have the most talented and knowledgeable team of Doctoral-level audiologists in the Region.
4. Invisible Hearing Aids Risk-Free Trial
If you qualify, we will fit you with a pair of invisible hearing aids for a 30 days evaluation trial. This is a great opportunity to experience a life changing event…risk free!
Call 541-678-5698…don’t miss this opportunity!
Advantages of Lyric Hearing Aids
- Lyric invisible hearing aids can be worn 24/7 while sleeping, talking on the phone, exercising, or even while showering.
- Lasts for up to 4 months without changing batteries.
- Delivers exceptional sound quality …even in noisy environments.
- No complicated programs and completely invisible.
- Gives you the benefits of automatic technology upgrades.
Lyric Risk-Free Trial Details
- Book an appointment here to reserve your Risk-Free Trail.
- One of our Doctors will assess your hearing and determine whether you are a good candidate for Lyric. Then they will counsel you on your treatment options.
- If Lyric is a good personal option…try Lyric risk-free for 30 days
- This is a risk free trial…you have no obligation to purchase.