Special Deals and Events
1. Connect and Thrive 5.11.2017
We are a social species and we are hardwired to connect with others. Research tells us that our need for social connections is as basic as our need for food, water and shelter. A socially active life has many benefits.
Socially connected people are more likely to have good physical health and psychological well-being.
People with strong networks generally live longer. They also have lower rates of anxiety and depression.
Connecting with others creates a positive feedback loop of social, emotional and physical well-being.
Conversely, poor social health, often driven by psychological and/or hearing problems, can contribute to a negative feedback loop of isolation, antisocial behavior…even dementia!
This event will examine social connections within the context of psychological research and hearing science. We will explore how hearing tech empowers people to gain or restore social connections, thus enabling them to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Remember…hearing empowers social health and connections empower life!
2. Monthly Hearing Information Seminars
- These hearing seminars are free to the public, and will cover a wide range of topics
- Presenters include Dr. Li AuD PhD MD, and Dr Ian Odgear AuD
- Presentations will be conducted in the Pacific Northwest Audiology Conference room, on the third Wednesday of each month, from noon to 2pm
- Seating is limited to 20 persons per session so an RSVP is necessary
- Call today at 541-678-5698 to reserve your seat
- See the table for details, below
3. Free Doctor Consultation
…with a Doctor of Audiology…not a technician (Hearing Aid Dispenser). We offer this public service so people can make informed decisions about their health care.
- This consultation is offered to all interested people as a public information service.
- A Doctor of Audiology will answer all your questions about hearing loss, the clinical process, diagnostic methods, and treatment options.
- This offer does not include a hearing assessment or test, and it is not an incentive for generating diagnostic, audiologic, hearing aid, or other professional services.
- Call 541-678-5698 and ask for a free Doctor consultation!
- Remember: Credentials matter! We have the most talented and knowledgeable team of Doctoral-level audiologists in the Region.
4. Invisible Hearing Aids Risk-Free Trial
If you qualify, we will fit you with a pair of invisible hearing aids for a 30 days evaluation trial. This is a great opportunity to experience a life changing event…risk free!
Call 541-678-5698…don’t miss this opportunity!
Advantages of Lyric Hearing Aids
- Lyric invisible hearing aids can be worn 24/7 while sleeping, talking on the phone, exercising, or even while showering.
- Lasts for up to 4 months without changing batteries.
- Delivers exceptional sound quality …even in noisy environments.
- No complicated programs and completely invisible.
- Gives you the benefits of automatic technology upgrades.
Lyric Risk-Free Trial Details
- Book an appointment here to reserve your Risk-Free Trail.
- One of our Doctors will assess your hearing and determine whether you are a good candidate for Lyric. Then they will counsel you on your treatment options.
- If Lyric is a good personal option…try Lyric risk-free for 30 days
- This is a risk free trial…you have no obligation to purchase.